Coastal canoeing in Sesimbra
Are you ready to go canoeing in Sesimbra?
- Canoeing in Sesimbra is a very sporty, healthy and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The thrill of seeing the caves and impressive cliffs closely is amazing;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our guides love what they do and are some of the most experienced in Portugal;
- Canoeing in Sesimbra allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- Canoeing in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and sea conditions.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear can get wet and clothes to change after the activity;
- Included: sit-on-top canoe, backboard, life jacket, paddle, waterproof bag, guide and insurance;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure of the tour;
- We’ll send further details and the phone number and address of the tour operator in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Sesimbra kayak tour
Are you ready for a Sesimbra Kayak Tour?For all of you staying in Lisbon or the region around S...
Lisbon kayak tour
Did you know you can even do a kayak tour along the coast of Lisbon? Yes, it’s true, we have a ...
Lisbon SUP tour
Did you know you can even do a SUP tour along the stunning coast of Lisbon? Join us now for thi...
SUP or kayak tour in Sesimbra - Lagoa de Albufeira
Gather your friends and family and let’s enjoy the best way to finish a day: during a sunset SU...