Boat trip to Ponta da Piedade
Are you ready for a boat trip to Ponta da Piedade?
- One-hour boat trip to Ponta da Piedade and the most paradisiacal beaches and famous grottos of the Lagos region in the Algarve;
- Take a dive into the blue ocean if you’re getting hot;
- Make stunning postcard-like pictures of the caves around Ponta da Piedade;
- This boat trip to Ponta da Piedade gives access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This boat trip to Ponta da Piedade departs from the Marina of Lagos, being very comfortable and safe;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by local skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring you own if you want;
- Tickets for children aged 5 to 10 cost 7,50€;
- Check-in should be done at the Marina of Lagos 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Grotto tour Lagos
This grotto tour Lagos of one hour and fifteen minutes to the Lagos caves of Ponta da Piedade i...
Coastal cruise in Lagos
This coastal cruise in Lagos takes you to explore the enchanting coastline from Ponta da Piedad...
Sailing and grotto trip from Lagos
A sailing and grotto trip in one? Yes, this sailing and grotto trip from Lagos will take you to...
Luxury yacht rental in Lagos
This yacht rental in Lagos gives you the chance to enjoy the Algarve on your own way. A local s...