Boat trip from Lagos to Benagil
Are your ready for a boat trip from Lagos to Benagil?
If you’re visiting the Algarve and have done some research about the region, you must have heard about Benagil. Benagil is one of the most impressive marine caves of Portugal, or maybe even Europe. This boat trip from Lagos to Benagil is a great way to visit this cave if you’re staying in Lagos.
By car, from the Marina of Lagos to the beach next to the Benagil cave, it’s about 40min. But you might prefer to join us on this boat trip from Lagos to Benagil. By boat, departing from Marina, it takes about 20/25 minutes for our fast boat to cover the 11 nautical miles (about 20 km) that separate Lagos from Benagil. The boat for this boat trip from Lagos to Benagil is a rigid inflatable passenger boat. It’s very fast, stable and safe. Our boats take up to 12 people.
On this trip, you'll be able to see the famous "Algar de Benagil" from a unique perspective. Around the Benagil cave, we’ll also show you other caves and rock formations. The time spent visiting the rock formations around Benagil is ~ 40 minutes. Then, we’ll return to Lagos. Sometimes the return to Lagos can be very windy. We do provide wind jackets on board for your comfort. Please note that on this trip it is not possible to leave the boat or stop for a swim.
- This boat trip from Lagos to Benagil is the perfect way to visit this cave if you’re staying in Lagos.;
- You’ll be guided by a local skipper who speaks Portuguese and English;
- The boat is small enough to get really close to the caves and rocks;
- From the boat, you’ll be amazed by the unique colors of nature: the brown of the rocks and the blues of the sea and the sky.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Lagos 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 45m 40