Are you ready for a boat trip in Paraty?
Paraty is a lovely little destination down the coast of Rio de Janeiro
. It is a great place to spend a few days if you’re visiting Rio de Janeiro, as it shows you an authentic and different side of Brazil.
Located on the coastline, it is the perfect place for a boat tour. Join us for this boat trip in Paraty to explore the coastline of Brazil!
Come on board of the comfortable schooner boat and meet your local skipper for the next hours. This boat trip in Paraty starts at the Cais de Paraty at 10h15. From here, you will enjoy a 5-hour Paraty boat tour along the amazing coastline of the region. Please bring 5 BRL to check-in (boat tax, not included).
From Paraty, your skipper will take you along some of the most beautiful spots along the Paraty bay. Get ready to be amazed by the beauty of Praia Vermelha, Praia da Lula, Ilha Comprida and Lagoa Azul. Of course there will be plenty of stops so you can swim in the crystal clear and warm waters around Paraty.
On board, you can also rent some snorkeling gear to explore the underwater world. Make sure to bring some water and snacks, as food and drinks are not inlcuded. This boat trip in Paraty is a great way to spend some time under the sun and at sea together with your friends and family in Brazil!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;