Boat tour with sightseeing in Lisbon on a classical boat
Are you ready for a boat tour with sightseeing in Lisbon on a classical boat?
If you’re staying in Lisbon, you should definitely do a boat tour along the river Tejo. From here, you have the best view of all the tourist attractions of Lisbon, without having to wait in line to see them. And this boat tour with sightseeing in Lisbon on a classical boat is a great way to explore the city! Join this 1h45 Hop-on Hop-off cruise along the Tagus River between Torre de Belém and Terreiro do Paço, with audio guide. The ticket is valid for 48 hours from the first check-in.
You can hop on and off the classical boat, the “Principe da Beira” at two locations:
- Doca de Alcântara lounge “Pontile” – at 12h30; 15h30; (17h15 only disembark);
- Cais da Princesa – at 13h15; 16h15; (19h15 only disembark).
This big and classical boat from the year 1980 is a real classic and a very unique boat! It is very spacious and offers a lot of space to relax and enjoy the view. To make you feel welcome, one welcome drink per person is included (one glass of Moscatel de Setúbal wine or 0.3cl water bottle)! During this amazing cruise, we will take you past the most famous tourist attractions in Lisbon. Onboard of a classical ship and from the River Tejo, you have the best view over the amazing skyline of Lisbon! It’s the perfect way to spend a few fun hours exploring the city.
What are you waiting for? Bring your friends and family and join us on this beautiful boat tour with sightseeing in Lisbon on a classical boat!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A welcome drink is included and you can buy additional drinks on board;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry. Drinks and snacks can be bought on board;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email!
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Boat tour with sightseeing in Lisbon on a classical boatSubmit your Inquiry