Boat tour in Mykonos to Dragon Island
Are you ready for a boat tour in Mykonos to Dragon Island?
The highlight of this tour will be the visit of Dragon Island! Since this island is only accessible by boat, it remains untouched and the landscapes are simply breathtaking. Here you can relax on the secluded beach, enjoy the view over the rocky and unique landscape and if we’re lucky, we will even see some seals! Yes, there are seals living around this nature reserve! On board, you can relax in the sun or the shade and simply enjoy the amazing view!
- Explore the amazing landscape of the remote Dragon Island off the coast of Mykonos;
- This tour runs everyday from 17h00-19h00;
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- We provide some snorkeling equipment so you can discover the underwater world if you want;
- The perfect way to end a great day during your holidays in Mykonos and visit the amazing island far away from busy touristic areas!
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, snorkeling equipment and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Mykonos
Mykonos Cruise to Delos and Rhenia
To explore the amazing Mykonos coastline on a beautiful sailing boat, this Mykonos cruise to De...
Full day private boat tour in Mykonos
Explore amazing places around the coast of Mykonos on your own private yacht during this full d...
Mykonos boat trip
Explore the beautiful little islands around Mykonos on this amazing Mykonos boat trip!
Full day private sailing tour in Mykonos to Paros
Paros is famous not only for its beautiful beaches and landscapes but also for its ancient hist...