Are you ready for a boat tour in Arraial do Cabo from Búzios?
Buzios is a beautiful resort located on a peninsula, in the state of Rio de Janeiro. It´s famous for its sandy beaches as well as vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene. But not far away from Búzios is another hidden paradise called Arraial do Cabo. On this boat tour in Arraial do Cabo from Búzios you will really get to know this part of Brazil!
Join the friendly and experienced crew on a sailing cruise along the shore between Búzios and Arraial do Cabo. You will be picked up at your hotel or accommodation in Búzios by van. We will then drive about 1 hour to the Port of Arraial, where you will come on board of the comfortable schooner. Please also don’t forget to bring 5 BRL to check-in, as the boat tax is not included in the price.
Once everybody is comfortably seated on the spacious sail boat, the 4-hour guided boat tour in Arraial do Cabo from Búzios will start. During this cruise, you will be able to admire some of the most beautiful beaches and places along the coastline like Gruta Azul, the Pedra do Macaco and the Fenda da Nossa Senhora.
Of course you will also be able to take a refreshing dive in the turquoise waters of Búzios and Arraial do Cabo. During the full-day trip of 8 hours, a delicious lunch will be served as well (drinks and deserts not included). It’s a great way to spend a day exploring the sea and coast together with friends and family.
After this fun day out and the unforgettable boat tour in Arraial do Cabo from Búzios you will be dropped off at your accommodation full of fun new memories and a camera full of awesome photos. Bring your family and friends and join us for this unique boat ride!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email