Boat Tour to Berlenga Islands with snorkeling and SUP
Are you ready for a Boat Tour to Berlenga Islands with snorkeling and SUP?
Join us for this half day boat tour to Berlenga Islands with snorkeling and SUP and enjoy the time out on the sea and on the amazing marine reserve. Berlenga Islands lay just off the coast outside Peniche and are a real jewel in this region! Be aware that this trip won’t take you to disembark on the islands, you’ll stay onboard or enjoy the sea for a swim or try some SUP.
Come aboard our big and spacious boat with seats in the sun and shade for a half day boat tour to Berlenga Islands! We will cruise along the coast of Peniche, where our local skippers will tell you all about the special history of this region. Depending on the sea conditions, we choose one of the 3 possible routes along the coast. You can download our app, where you will get live-information about the tour in form of text, images and audio! Once we get to the Fort of Berlenga Islands, we will anchor our boat. Here you have the possibility to do some snorkeling and try out SUP! The crystal-clear water of the marine reserve is fascinating and home to a very colorful underwater world! You can also simply relax on the spacious sundeck. During the tour, 5 drinks are included to keep you hydrated!
What are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and join us for this fun half day boat tour to Berlenga Islands with snorkeling and SUP!
- Visit the amazing natural marine reserve Ilhas das Berlengas and enjoy the time doing snorkeling and SUP at this fascinating place just off the coast of Peniche;
- Through our glass bottom of the boat you can observe the colorful underwater world of this marine reserve;
- On our multimedia app that you can download to your phone you will get live-commentary about the tour;
- Our local skippers will inform you about the exciting history of this region;
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas!
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets as well as SUP and snorkel equipment are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- 5 drinks are included, you can also bring your own food and drinks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact addres, is included in your confirmation email;
Book now 4h 30m 49.9