Boat tour to Benagil with snorkeling
- Speed boat
Are you ready for this unforgettable boat tour to Benagil with snorkeling?
- Unforgettable 2-hour boat tour to Benagil to visit the most famous caves of the Algarve and the region around it;
- After admiring the natural beauty of the caves we will anchor in a cute bay where you can do some snorkeling;
- Adrenaline-junkies can even do some cliff-jumping;
- Get your cameras out, because you will be able to take some amazing photos;
- Our small boats can take us really close and even inside of the amazing grottos of Benagil.
- Safety briefing,life-jackets, snorkeling equipment (no wetsuit), fuel and skipper included;
- Bring sunscreen, a bathing suit, a towel and a hat;
- Be aware that, by law, it's not permitted to disembark in the Benagil cave (only by SUP or kayak), but we can get off at other caves and secluded beaches. And the boat will enter the cave so you can enjoy it closely;
- You should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back problems;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Transfer around Albufeira (15€), Alvor (5€), Silves, Lagoa or Carvoeiro (10€) is possible at an extra cost. Please add your address for pick-up to the notes in the booking form;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure at the Marina in Portimão;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Benagil
Private boat tour to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade
This private boat tour to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade is a unique opportunity to discover the ...
Benagil tour from Alvor
This Benagil tour from Alvor is the best option for anyone staying in and around the cute villa...
Discover the Benagil cave on a boat tour
If you are in Algarve or going there, don’t leave without visiting the most beautiful marine ca...
Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira - RIB
Get aboard of Insomnia and enjoy the impressive coastline of the Algarve and dolphin watching f...