Boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo
Are you ready for a boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo?
We will welcome you on board of our modern and safe boat, the “Matrix” at the Cais of Ferragudo. Our experienced and friendly staff will make sure you have an unforgettable time aboard. The tour will take about 2,5-hour, enough time to take you to Benagil and Marinha. During this tour, we will also cruise along another 15-20 caves and grottos that can be found between Ferragudo and Marinha.
The Benagil cave is one of Europe’s most famous and stunning marine caves and definitely the highlight of this tour. We will also pass by the beautiful rock formations of Praia da Marinha. Make sure to bring your camera to take some impressive photos of the unique coastline of the Algarve with its beautiful beaches! Together with your friends and family (maximum 11 people), you will have a fantastic time on this boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo! We will make sure you have a great time on board!
What are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and join us on this fun boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo! If you prefer to only go up to Benagil, check out this 2-hour tour from Ferragudo to Benagil.
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
FAQ about the boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo
- Does this boat cruise to Benagil from Ferragudo only depart from Ferragudo or can we also board in Portimão? Yes, you can also board in Portimão, at the Clube Naval. Just let us know in the booking notes. No additional feed will apply.
- Do you need to know how to swim for this cave boat tour? No, you’ll get onto the boat at the dock in Ferragudo or Portimão and you’ll almost won’t get wet.
- Can you get off the boat for a swim? No, no swimming is allowed on this tour. The only way to swim on this tour is to book it as a private tour.
- Do we see the Benagil beach on this boat trip? Yes, you will see both the Benagil beach and Benagil cave.
- Can you get in the cave on the Benagil tours? On most of our Benagil tours, we can get into the Benagil sea cave. Being able to enter the cave depends on sea conditions. When the sea is flat, we go with the boat inside the caves. The bigger the waves, the less close we can get. We’ll guarantee that even if we cannot go into the cave, you’ll get an impressive view of it! We have a small boat to enter even in the smallest caves.
- Can you get off the boat in the famous Benagil cave? No. Local legislation doesn't allow passengers to disembark in the Benagil cave. We'll enter the cave as much as we can by boat and stay there so you can admire it and take some unique pictures.
- Is this Benagil boat tour suitable for pregnant women and babies? Yes, when the sea is calm, these sea cave tours are suitable for all ages. We also have life jackets for babies. Pregnant women are welcome. The boat driver will adapt the speed according to the guests onboard.
- How many caves will you see? This also depends on the sea conditions, but in general, on this Benagil cave tour you'll see around 15-20 different caves!
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on the Benagil tours? Yes, it’s OK to take your camera and phone with you on the tour, but we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may happen.
- How many people go on each boat? Each boat takes 11 people. If you need more than 11 seats, we can take several boats. For charters or private tours, please get in touch with us for a personalized offer.
- What’s the best time to do this Benagil tour? Highly recommend are the morning trips, the earlier the better. In fact, normally there is less wind early in the morning and the sea is calmer, but the evening trips may give you a prettier light. It’s up to you. All trips are amazing 😉 This is a great tour at any time.
- What’s the minimum and maximum age for this trip? There are no minimum or maximum ages. The boats are designed for a very smooth boarding process. We even take people in wheelchairs! Children under 12 years old pay the children price.
- Is the use of lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children available? Yes and yes.
- Can you pay by card? No, please bring cash to pay the remaining amount of your ticket in cash.
- What happens if you book and come and the visit to the Benagil caves boat tour is cancelled? The boat tours are always subject to the weather and sea conditions. If we expect the tour to be cancelled, we will get in touch with you in the evening before your tour. It may happen that occasionally, the tours are cancelled last minute. We’re sorry, this may happen. You’ll always be 100% refunded.
Similar experiences in Benagil
Early bird kayak tour to Benagil
There is no better way to start your day during your holidays than with an early bird kayak tou...
Benagil kayak tour
Are you ready for a Benagil kayak tour?If you’re on holidays in the Algarve, a visit to the fam...
Dolphin and Benagil tour from Albufeira
If you’re on holidays in or around Albufeira, there is two things you should definitely do: dol...
Benagil cave stand-up paddle tour
SUP is a fun new sport and a visit to the most famous attraction of the region. Join us for thi...