Boat cruise in Corfu to visit Paxos and Antipaxos
Are you ready for a full-day boat cruise in Corfu to visit Paxos and Antipaxos?
On our way across the coast to Paxos, we will pass by some famous places like Kanoni peninsula, the palace of Mon Repos, Perama, Benitses, Kavos and Asprokavos. We will pass by the west coast of Paxos until we reach the famous Blue Caves. This magical place will leave you awestruck, as you will see the clearest blue water of what was once said to be Poseidon’s palace. From there, we will cruise until we reach the small island Antipaxos. Here you can relax a bit at the beach and take a dive in the crystal-clear waters before we then head on to anchor at the bigger island of Paxos.
At the port of Gaios, you can go on land to explore the cute and authentic village. Feel free to grab some lunch at one of the typical tabernas in town! This boat cruise in Corfu to visit Paxos and Antipaxos is the perfect way to spend a day out exploring the nearby islands of Corfu and relax in the sun on board of our comfortable boat! There is also a bar on board, where you can buy some cold drinks!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
Similar experiences in Corfu
Full-day boat tour in Corfu to Kassiopi
On this full-day boat tour in Corfu to Kassiopi, we will take you to visit an authentic Greek ...
Full-day cruise from Corfu to Parga and Paxos
On this full-day cruise from Corfu to Parga and Paxos, we will take you to see some of the amaz...
Full-day boat tour from Corfu to Albania
If you’re on holidays on the island of Corfu, and would also like to visit the country of Alban...
Full day boat tour in Corfu to Paxos and Antipaxos
If you’re on holidays on Corfu and would like to travel to Paxos, this full day boat tour in Co...