Boat charter in Ria Formosa
Are you ready for a boat charter in Ria Formosa?
If you like nature, fresh air and the sea, you absolutely have to visit the Ria Formosa Natural Park in the Algarve. And the best way to do this is on your boat charter in Ria Formosa from Faro! Explore the region at your own pace and feel like the owner of your own boat!
This boat charter in Ria Formosa starts from the Cais da Porta Nova in the city of Faro. Here you can come on board of the comfortable boat that will be all yours for the next hours! Your private skipper will welcome you and be there for you during the entire tour. Take a seat in the sun or the shade and off we go!
The boat has space for up to 10 people, so make sure to bring your friends and family along to share this beautiful experience with you. This is a private boat trip in Ria Formosa. This marine reserve just outside of Faro is famous for its big variety of local flora and fauna. Keep your eyes open to spot some of the rare bird species!
If you like, we can stop at some of the islands of the Ria Formosa, like Deserta Island or Farol Island. Here you can also go off board and stroll along the sandy beaches of the island. If you would like to explore the underwater world, feel free to grab the snorkeling equipment that’s available onboard!
This experience doesn’t include food or drinks, but you’re more than welcome to bring your own! So what are you waiting for? Make the most of your stay in the Algarve and book this boat charter in Ria Formosa! You can book the boat by the hour, so it can be tailored to your wishes
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Boat charter in Ria FormosaBook now