Bird watching Tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat
Are you ready for a bird watching tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat?
If you’re on holidays in Tavira and love exploring local fauna and flora, this bird watching tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat is definitely the best choice for you! On the bird watching tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat you can observe the wildlife without disturbing it!
Come on board for this 2-hour tour on our electrical boat powered only by solar energy! From Tavira we will take you out to the natural marine reserve Ria Formosa. On this beautiful lagoon you can find a unique flora and fauna during this bird watching tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat. The solar boat is also very quiet and doesn’t have any loud motor noises, which makes it perfect to observe the birds and other local wildlife without disrupting the peace of this magical place. To make sure you have a great time during the bird watching tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat, our friendly crew will also serve you some water, fruit and nuts. Some of the birds that can be found in Ria Formosa are flamingos, black-necked grebe, cormorant, white storks and many more. In total there are around 20,000 bird species that can be observed in Ria Formosa, depending on the time of year.
What are you waiting for? Join us now on this sustainable and environmentally-friendly bird watching tour in Ria Formosa on a solar boat!
- Sustainable form of exploring the region on a boat tour on our electrical boats powered by solar power;
- Observe rare and localized species that cannot be found anywhere near;
- The solar boat is quiet and very pleasant, which makes it perfect to have a conversation on board and enjoy the scenery;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Be one with nature and enjoy the ride without leaving a negative impact on the environment!
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions!
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book now 2h 30m 40