Big game fishing in MadeiraInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for big game fishing in Madeira?
If you are looking for a real adventure out at sea during your holidays, this boat tour to go big game fishing in Madeira could be the perfect choice! Together with the support of the experienced crew, you will be able to catch some proper big fish! Depending on the season, that might be blue marlins, spearfish, tunas, dorados, albacores or whaoos.
The experienced crew of fishermen and skippers will welcome you on board of the fully equipped fishing boat at the Marina de Funchal. You can book this big game fishing in Madeira for 4 or 7 hours, depending on how much time you would like to spend out at sea. The boat has space for up to 10 people, however only 4 fishermen can come on board of every trip. Feel free to invite the rest of your family or friends to join as spectators!
Once everybody is comfortably seated on board of the modern boat, the adventure starts! To be able to catch big fish, we need to cruise quite a long way out to high sea. But don’t worry, your crew knows exactly where they need to go to have the best success rates in catching some real big fish!
Big game fishing in Madeira is suitable for all levels of experience. Even if you have never fished before, the crew will show you exactly what you need to do and be at your side at all times. On board, you can choose from many different fishing styles, like trolling, jigging or bottom fishing. The boat is fully equipped with rods, reels and Penn and of course you will also be provided with all the necessary equipment.
The type of fish we usually catch on this tour depends on the season. May to October is the best season to catch blue and white marlins, and from May to June you can also catch spearfish. Big Eye Tunas are usually caught from March to June, while Blue Fin Tunas can be found from October to November. You can catch Albacores all year round, Dorados in the summer and Whaoos from Summer to January.
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- Be surprised by the broad variety of fish the region provides;
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeBig game fishing in Madeira