Are you ready for a beach boat tour in Lisbon?
If you’re staying in the hustling city of Lisbon
, you probably would love to get away from the busy city life for a bit and escape to a beautiful bay, right? On this beach boat tour in Lisbon, you can explore the region around Lisbon and enjoy some time in a stunning bay! It’s the perfect little getaway during your city trip!
This 5-hour boat trip starts in Alcântara, at the Doca de Santo Amaro where your friendly crew will welcome you on board of the beautiful catamaran. Take a seat on the spacious and comfortable deck, where you can choose to sit either in the sun or the shade. And of course, there are also toilets on board, for your maximum comfort.
Once everybody is on board, let’s go to the beach! On this beach boat tour in Lisbon, your local skipper will take you on a cruise around Lisbon, to one of the most beautiful beaches in a bay close to Lisbon. Especially during summer, this refreshing experience is a great option for you and your family/friends!
During the time at the bay, you can relax at the beach or on board and swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The water temperature is nice and refreshing and you can enjoy some fun time at the beach without the buzz of the city around you. There is also a bar on board where you can get cold drinks (2 drinks per person are included).
What are you waiting for? Enjoy an afternoon of sun, sea and fun with your favourite people during this beach boat tour in Lisbon. Discover Lisbon from another perspective during this unforgettable sailing tour.
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Onboard, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes.