Are you ready for a BBQ boat tour from Calpe?
Are you spending your holiday at Calpe? What could be more fun to go on a BBQ boat tour from Calpe with your family and friends? Spend some hours cruising along the Costa Blanca coastline, relaxing on board and simply enjoying the fascinating view.
Our expert and friendly crew prepares the boat to have a comfortable and fun journey. The BBQ boat tour from Calpe departures from Port of Calpe and takes part on our comfortable sailing catamaran with a maximum capacity of 104 people.
During this five hour boat tour, our catamaran offers the possibility to go sitting or lying on the net for a supplement while you enjoy the beautiful landscapes around the region of Calpe. After sailing along the coast, and being mesmerised by the coves, crystal clear waters and the cliffs of the Costa Blanca, the boat will be anchored by the coast for a refreshing swim.
If you want to enjoy the most out of the boat trip, we advise you to bring sunscreen, comfortable clothes, swimsuit, cap and a towel. And with the hot temperatures in Calpe in summer, of course swimwear is an appropriate dress code for your BBQ boat tour from Calpe!
Hungry after swimming? Alright! Our crew will serve you a delicious barbecue lunch on board which will include barbecue meat - chicken breast and pork fillet, salad, bread and fruit. If you are vegetarian, please mention it in the booking notes.
You will be served a free drink as well, which you can choose from beer, sangria or soft drinks. Onboard bar drinks at additional costs are available, and you have the possibility to purchase a pack of 5 drinks for beer or sangria for 13€.
All that is missing out is your presence! Grab your swimming stuff and get ready to make the most out of your holidays with your family and friends, as we take you through some of the best places to go swimming and enjoy delicious BBQ with the boat tour from Calpe!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- We'll serve a delicious BBQ lunch and drink on a secluded beach;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;