Portimão Sailing - full day
Are you ready for a full day of Portimão sailing?
- 7-hour excursion to go sailing in Portimão and enjoy the Algarve from a different perspective;
- “Oceanus” is a 44ft catamaran, very comfortable and suitable for all ages;
- Take a dive or go snorkeling in the middle of the Atlantic (equipment is provided);
- As sailing makes you hungry, we’ll prepare a lunch and snacks and provide some drinks on board;
- This Portimão sailing cruise includes a video of the trip with underwater footage;
- The skipper is a very experience sailor and marine biologist. He’s the ideal person to tell you everything you’d like to know about sailing and marine life in the Algarve;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm may be nice as it may get chilly by the end of the day;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks;
- Upon reservation choose your meal: chicken salad, tuna salad or a vegetarian salad;
- Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible. We’ll inform you as soon as we know about eventual changes;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Algarve
Sailing and grotto trip from Lagos
A sailing and grotto trip in one? Yes, this sailing and grotto trip from Lagos will take you to...
Lagos sailing boat trip with lunch
During this Lagos sailing boat trip with lunch you will sail in the Bay of Lagos and along the ...
Full day private sailing in Olhão
To get the most out of your private sailing in Olhão, we provide you wine, beer, water and oyst...
Half day sailing in Faro - Fuseta
On this experience sailing in Faro you’ll learn how to sail while you enjoy the amazing sceneri...