Are you ready to go on the banana boat in Gran Canaria?
If you are on holidays on the Canary Islands
and want a break from your day at the beach, then come and hop on this banana boat in Gran Canaria! There is nothing to do, no instructions, just climb on and hold on!
Try this fun water sport activity now. What is be more fun than getting pulled along behind a motorboat at fast speed and try to hang on and get wet! This unique experience in Gran Canaria
starts from Anfi Beach
, and the ride is about 10 minutes
long. But the memories will last forever!
Life jackets are provided.
The experienced captain knows all the moves he needs to make to make the banana go completely crazy! It will spin around the sea, splash and make you scream with amusement! Enjoy a fun and full speed banana ride and appreciate the beautiful views of the coast of Gran Canaria with your family and/or friends.
So what are you waiting for? Get your friends and/or family and come with us for a fun ride on a banana boat in Gran Canaria to have a real adventure during your beach day!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 3 participants is required;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;