Are you ready for this Arrábida swim adventure?
If you’re on holidays around the region of Sesimbra of Lisbon, you should definitely visit the Serra da Arrábida natural park. This unique region is blessed with a broad variety of flora and fauna, and the underwater world is simply fascinating. For strong swimmers looking for an exciting challenge, this Arrábida swim adventure will be simply unforgettable!
This 9-hour experience starts at 08:30 at the parking lot of Portinho da Arrábida. Here you will meet your friendly and experienced guides who will take you out on a day full of fun, swimming and memorable impressions. First, we will swim 3km along the Arrábida natural park, where you can find starfish, beautiful shells, seagulls and with some luck even dolphins. The natural park is home to many different species of fish and other marine animals, so make sure to keep your eyes open.
After all the swimming you will be hungry, so we will take you out for a delicious lunch in Sesimbra (lunch and water included). Afterwards, you will get to explore Cabo de Espichel, one of the most famous places in this region and a Must-See during your holidays. Water and some snacks are included during the day, so you don’t have to worry about anything and can simply enjoy this experience.
The guides will make sure you have a fun and safe experience during the Arrábida swim adventure. It is suitable for all ages (minimum age 16 years), but you should feel confident to swim longer distances in the sea. Please bring all your swimming gear (goggles, wetsuit) as well as a buoyancy aid and dry clothes.
This Arrábida swim adventure is the perfect way to explore the natural park with its fascinating underwater world while staying fit and healthy. When will you join us?
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 16 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;