Algarve Boat Festival - shared boat up to 10 paxInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
- Party boat
Ready for the Algarve Boat Festival on a shared boat?
On August 29th, from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Lagos will host the 1st edition of the Algarve Boat Festival. Are you ready for this innovative concept? One stage, multiple dance floors. At sea. Physical distance and open-air guaranteed. This ticket is your access to the Algarve Boat Festival on a shared boat up to 10 festival-goers.
In its first edition, the Algarve Boat Festival, counts with the Algarvian DJ Pete Tha Zouk as the spotlight of the line-up. To set the mood, DJ Astrella will team up with local Carlos Glória Sax to make the boats dance to the rhythm of the summer (or the sea).
The artists will play on the stage-boat in front of Praia Dona Ana. This boat will not have customers on board, only staff. Festival-goers can join on their own boat, whether theirs or rented, be it a motorboat or sailboat.
The Algarve Boat Festival has the support of the Municipality of Lagos and the Marina of Lagos. The Marina offers the night after the festival for boats from other Marinas. And the Port of Lagos, as well as the maritime police, will be present to enforce the Contingency Plan in order to comply with the “Safe Event” requirements, according to the DGS guidelines.
This experience allows you to participate on a shared boat and this ticket includes:
- Festival access for 1 person
- Fun skipper
- There's a toilet on board
- Bar service on board (it's not permitted to bring drinks from home)
- Mandatory use of a facemask.
Book your spot on this shared boat for an intimate experience with just 10 festival-goers (the boat has a legal capacity for 12).
Basic Safety Rules:
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in moderation.
- It is strictly forbidden to jump into the water in the festival area. Outside the are, the rules of each boat apply.
- The consumption of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances is prohibited.
- The skipper will follow the route and training directions indicated by the organization.
- Please read the full Code of Conduct here.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Algarve Boat Festival - Veleiro de Luxo até 18 pessoas
Algarve Boat Festival - private modern sailing yacht
Algarve Boat Festival - private boat up to 14 pax
Algarve Boat Festival - Private luxury yacht
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeAlgarve Boat Festival - shared boat up to 10 pax