Ready for the Algarve Boat Festival on your own boat?
On August 29th, from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Lagos will host the 1st edition of the Algarve Boat Festival. Are you ready for this innovative concept? One stage, multiple dance floors. At sea. Physical distance and open-air guaranteed.
In its first edition, the Algarve Boat Festival, counts with the Algarvian DJ Pete Tha Zouk as the spotlight of the line-up. To set the mood, DJ Astrella will team up with local Carlos Glória Sax to make the boats dance to the rhythm of the summer (or the sea).
The artists will play on the stage-boat in front of Praia Dona Ana (there's a plan B in case of "Sueste"). This boat will not have customers on board, only staff. Festival-goers can join on their own boat, whether theirs or rented, be it a motorboat or sailboat.
The Algarve Boat Festival has the support of the Municipality of Lagos and the Marina of Lagos. The Marina offers the night after the festival for boats from other Marinas. And the Port of Lagos, as well as the maritime police, will be present to enforce the Contingency Plan in order to comply with the “Safe Event” requirements, according to the DGS guidelines.
This experience allows you to participate with your own boat and includes:
- Festival access for up to 10 people
- Optional drinks pack
- Bar service
- Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks.
Buy your ticket now, we only have a few spots available. Come and enjoy this unique festival in the comfort of your own boat!
Basic Safety Rules:
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in moderation.
- It is strictly forbidden to jump into the water in the festival area. Outside the are, the rules of each boat apply.
- The consumption of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances is prohibited.
- The skipper will follow the route and training directions indicated by the organization.