Shared Early-bird Motorboat by BlueFleetInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
- Party boat
Ready for the Algarve Boat Festival on a private boat up to 9 people?
On August 29th, from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Lagos will host the 1st edition of the Algarve Boat Festival. Are you ready for this innovative concept? One stage, multiple dance floors. At sea. Physical distance and open-air guaranteed.
In its first edition, the Algarve Boat Festival, counts with the Algarvian DJ Pete Tha Zouk as the spotlight of the line-up. To set the mood, DJ Astrella will team up with local Carlos Glória Sax to make the boats dance to the rhythm of the summer (or the sea).
The artists will play on the stage-boat in front of Praia Dona Ana. This boat will not have customers on board, only staff. Festival-goers can join on their own boat, whether theirs or rented, be it a motorboat or sailboat.
The Algarve Boat Festival has the support of the Municipality of Lagos and the Marina of Lagos. The Marina offers the night after the festival for boats from other Marinas. And the Port of Lagos, as well as the maritime police, will be present to enforce the Contingency Plan in order to comply with the “Safe Event” requirements, according to the DGS guidelines.
This experience allows you to participate on a shared boat and this ticket includes:
- Festival access for 1 person
- Fun skipper
- There's a toilet on board
- Bar service on board (it's not permitted to bring drinks from home)
- Mandatory use of a facemask.
Buy your ticket now, we only have a few spots available. Come and enjoy this unique festival on your private boat!
Basic Safety Rules:
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in moderation.
- It is strictly forbidden to jump into the water in the festival area. Outside the are, the rules of each boat apply.
- The consumption of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances is prohibited.
- The skipper will follow the route and training directions indicated by the organization.
- Please read the full Code of Conduct here.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Lagos
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeShared Early-bird Motorboat by BlueFleet