Start Kitesurfing in Boa Vista – Cape Verde
Are you ready to go kitesurfing in Boa Vista?
Would you like to learn to maneuver a kite on Cape Verde Island? Try kitesurfing in Boa Vista and discover the kitesurf paradise of Africa! This experience with kitesurfing in Boa Vista is a great to get a first try kitesurfing.
Boa Vista is one of the best kitesurfing spots of Africa. The island has wind averaging between 15-30 knots in high season and the many beaches around the island result in a variety of swells and wind directions. For kitesurfing in Boa Vista, there’s always one spot that’s on. While one beach may have two-meter waves, the next may have none and be totally flat. Flat water is perfect for learning on, because you can concentrate on your kite and your board.
This is is only a tease of kitesurfing in Boa Vista, to see if you like it. It’s a one hour land-based kite surfing lesson. The kite surfing course content will include a theoretical introduction about wind directions and then easy exercises in kiting on the beach. We’ll start with a 2 line kite and then an introduction to a 4 line kite.
For kitesurfing in Boa Vista you can always expect a beautiful beach with glorious white sand and clear water. Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to go kitesurfing in Boa Vista is a great way to explore the island.
- One-hour program to learn how to handle kites, a 2 line kite and 4 line kite;
- Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to go kitesurfing in Boa Vista is a great way to explore the island;
- kitesurfing in Boa Vista can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- The kitesurfing center is located at Estoril Beach with an enviable view over the beach and ocean;
- Even if you don’t want to go into the ocean but would like to learn how to kite, this program is suitable for you as it’s fully land-based;
- If you feel you likes the kitesurfing in Boa Vista so much, of course, we’re happy to extend the course to a beginners course;
- Kitesurfing in Boa Vista is suitable for all ages.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- All the kiteboarding equipment is included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the kitesurfing center 20 minutes before the class;
- Detailed information about the kitesurfing center, including phone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 50