Start Kitesurfing in Boa Vista – Cape Verde
Are you ready to go kitesurfing in Boa Vista?
- One-hour program to learn how to handle kites, a 2 line kite and 4 line kite;
- Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to go kitesurfing in Boa Vista is a great way to explore the island;
- kitesurfing in Boa Vista can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- The kitesurfing center is located at Estoril Beach with an enviable view over the beach and ocean;
- Even if you don’t want to go into the ocean but would like to learn how to kite, this program is suitable for you as it’s fully land-based;
- If you feel you likes the kitesurfing in Boa Vista so much, of course, we’re happy to extend the course to a beginners course;
- Kitesurfing in Boa Vista is suitable for all ages.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- All the kiteboarding equipment is included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the kitesurfing center 20 minutes before the class;
- Detailed information about the kitesurfing center, including phone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Cape Verde
Excursion by kayak in Boa Vista
Did you know that you can see sea turtles, many fish and amazing birds on this excursion by kay...
SUP in Boa Vista
If you’re on holidays in Cape Verde and would like to discover the local marine biodiversity, c...
Intermediate Kitesurfing Course in Boa Vista
This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista is great to improve your skills in this kitesurfing paradi...
Beginner Kitesurf Course in Boa Vista
Would you like to learn to play with the wind and ocean on Cape Verde Island? Join us for this ...