Beginner Kitesurf Course in Boa Vista
Are you ready for a beginner kitesurf course in Boa Vista?
Would you like to learn to play with the wind and ocean on Cape Verde Island? Join us for this beginner kitesurf course in Boa Vista! Boa Vista is a great place to learn how to kitesurf.
Boa Vista is the ideal spot to take a kitesurf course in Boa Vista. The wind averages between 15-30 knots in high season and there are many beaches around the island. Like this, you’ll find a variety of swells and wind directions and always one spot that’s perfect for you. One beach may have two-meter waves, while the next may have none and be totally flat. For this beginner kitesurf course in Boa Vista, flat water is perfect for learning on, because you can focus on the kite and your board.
This course is specially designed for beginner kitesurfers. The kitesurf course in Boa Vista takes place in small groups: 2 persons for 1 kite and 1 kite instructor. The program will start with a theoretical introduction and a “Kite Control” lesson on the beach. As soon as you feel comfortable, we will take you into the water. The course is expected to take 2 hours.
Wherever we go, you may expect a beautiful beach with glorious white sand and clear water. Turtle Beach, one of our favorites, where the famous Loggerhead turtles make their annual egg-laying pilgrimage, is great for wave sailing due to its location on the edge of the bay. Here you might get a rare treat and see some turtles!). Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to take a kitesurf course in Boa Vista is a great way to discover the island.
- 2 hour kitesurf course in Boa Vista for beginners to learn how to kite surf, first on the beach and then in the ocean;
- Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to take a kitesurf course in Boa Vista is a great way to explore the island;
- The kitesurf course in Boa Vista can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- Our kitesurfing center is located at Estoril Beach, 5 minutes from SAL REI with an enviable view over the beach and ocean;
- This kitesurf course in Boa Vista is suitable if you have got no experience with kiting and for all ages.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- All the kiteboarding equipment is included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check in 20 minutes before the course starts;
- Detailed information about the kiteschool, including local phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 99