Are you ready for a beginner kitesurf course in Boa Vista?
- 2 hour kitesurf course in Boa Vista for beginners to learn how to kite surf, first on the beach and then in the ocean;
- Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to take a kitesurf course in Boa Vista is a great way to explore the island;
- The kitesurf course in Boa Vista can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- Our kitesurfing center is located at Estoril Beach, 5 minutes from SAL REI with an enviable view over the beach and ocean;
- This kitesurf course in Boa Vista is suitable if you have got no experience with kiting and for all ages.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- All the kiteboarding equipment is included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check in 20 minutes before the course starts;
- Detailed information about the kiteschool, including local phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Cape Verde
Excursion by kayak in Boa Vista
Did you know that you can see sea turtles, many fish and amazing birds on this excursion by kay...
SUP in Boa Vista
If you’re on holidays in Cape Verde and would like to discover the local marine biodiversity, c...
Intermediate Kitesurfing Course in Boa Vista
This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista is great to improve your skills in this kitesurfing paradi...
Start Kitesurfing in Boa Vista – Cape Verde
Try kitesurfing in Boa Vista and discover the kitesurf paradise of Africa! This experience with...