Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for a diving course in Gran Canaria?
Are you on holidays in Gran Canaria and would you like to take a diving course on this beautiful island? A PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular dive program in the world. During 3 days we will help you to obtain your diving course in Gran Canaria with a PADI certificate!
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers. You will have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. During this diving course in Gran Canaria you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. In total, you will complete 5 pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making 4 open water dives. Our diving center is located in Puerto Rico
Experience this lifetime of intense adventure with us and take a diving course in Gran Canaria!
- A 3 days 5-hours program diving course in Gran Canaria to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- Obtain a PADI open water diving certificate;
- This diving course in Gran Canaria includes five pool dives and four open water dives;
- This diving course in Gran Canaria does not require any previous experience;
- We can’t give you any guarantee, but it is possible that you will see stingrays, moray eels, wrasse and damselfish during diving;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old; If you are between 10 and 15 years old or have a child between these ages, there is a PADI Junior Open Water Diver program available;
- It is necessary that you know how to swim, are in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water; before diving you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival;
- All the equipment (wetsuit/drysuit, full scuba diving gear) and a diving insurance are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at least 5 minutes before the activity starts at Puerto Rico;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 15h 395