Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for a diving course in Gran Canaria?
- A 3 days 5-hours program diving course in Gran Canaria to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- Obtain a PADI open water diving certificate;
- This diving course in Gran Canaria includes five pool dives and four open water dives;
- This diving course in Gran Canaria does not require any previous experience;
- We can’t give you any guarantee, but it is possible that you will see stingrays, moray eels, wrasse and damselfish during diving;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old; If you are between 10 and 15 years old or have a child between these ages, there is a PADI Junior Open Water Diver program available;
- It is necessary that you know how to swim, are in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water; before diving you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival;
- All the equipment (wetsuit/drysuit, full scuba diving gear) and a diving insurance are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at least 5 minutes before the activity starts at Puerto Rico;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Scuba diver course in Gran Canaria
Kick off your scuba diving career with this 2-day scuba diver course in Gran Canaria will take ...
Kids diving in Gran Canaria
One of the highlights during your holidays in Gran Canaria will be to give your children the ch...
First time diving in Gran Canaria
Would you like to try some scuba diving without taking a full diving course? Join us for this u...
Kayak tour in Gran Canaria
A kayak tour in Gran Canaria is a very original and fun way to explore the beautiful coast arou...