3 Hour boat tour in Ria Formosa
Are you ready for a half day tour in Ria Formosa?
This tour in Ria Formosa is an unforgettable boat trip during your stay in the Algarve. We’ll take you to discover paradisiacal beaches of Faro. The Ria Formosa Natural Park is an unlimited ecosystem that you can get to know during this half day tour. The tour has a 30 minutes stop on a deserted beach and another 30 minutes stop at other place of interest.
The Ria Formosa Natural Park hosts thousands of animal and plant species and has crucial importance in the social, economic and cultural sectors to the local population. The skipper of the boat will be your guide. He’ll be happy to give you precious information about the Ria. In addition, for the most eager to learn, we will provide binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna.
On this tour you will be able to meet the surroundings of Fuseta on a journey through the islands, stopping at Armona Bay for a swim and Culatra Island to check out the Island. Itinerary: Fuseta - Protected area of Ria Formosa Natural Park - Armona Island - Armona Bay (30min stop) - Culatra Island (30min stop) – Fuseta.
- Half day tour in Ria Formosa to the most paradisiacal beaches and stunning coastal nature of the Faro region in the Algarve;
- The tour in Ria Formosa includes two stops to check out local nature or villages;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the cool ocean;
- Binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna provided;
- This tour in Ria Formosa is the ideal choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean and nature.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed information about the tour operator, including direct contacts and exact meeting point, in your confirmation email.
Book now 3h 35