2-day sailing from Lisbon to Sesimbra
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a 2-day sailing experience from Lisbon to Sesimbra?
If you like the sea and would like to have a local experience when on holidays in Lisbon, we have the best thing to do for you during your stay. Join Nuno for 2-day sailing from Lisbon to Sesimbra on a beautiful sailing yacht. This sailing adventure departs from Lisbon, will head to Sesimbra and you’ll spend the night onboard, sailing back on the next day. Along with the local skipper, the boat has a capacity of 4 guests. Given the size of the cabins, the ideal would be either a couple and a friend or a couple with one or two kids.
This sailing tour in Lisbon is the perfect choice to discover Lisbon from a unique perspective, together with a passionate local sailor. From Nuno’s sailing boat, you’ll have a special view over the city and its most emblematic landmarks. Besides the impressive skyline of Lisbon, you’ll be sailing to Sesimbra, so you’ll be able to enjoy the views over the coastline from Lisbon to Sesimbra. This part of the Portuguese coastline is simply stunning. You’ll cruise by the extensive beaches of Costa da Caparica and by the picturesque secluded beaches of the Arrábida Nature Park. And if you’re lucky, you might even spot some with dolphins or other marine wildlife.
This 2-day sailing tour from Lisbon to Sesimbra is more than just a boat tour. It’s an experience because you will sail and experience the sea, that's for sure. If you’re up for it, you'll participate in every sailing manoeuvre. Or you can also simply relax, lay down on the deck, listen to music or just enjoy the views.
One of the most exciting parts of this 2-day sailing experience to Sesimbra is surely sleeping onboard. To make your stay as comfortable as possible, Nuno will arrange bedding and towels for you. The boat has a bathroom with a toilet and hot shower. As for food, light snacks and drinks are included in this sailing tour, while onboard. For the main meals, like dinner, Nuno has some good restaurants to recommend in the cute town of Sesimbra (not included).
If you’re up for a longer sailing adventure and have time to enjoy the fabulous Nature Park around Sesimbra calmly, you can also book this sailing experience for 3 days (990€).
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Towels and bedding are included;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & Safe2-day sailing from Lisbon to Sesimbra