Are you ready for a Vila Franca do Campo Islet boat tour?
If you’re on holidays in São Miguel, the Azores, and looking for a nice experience at sea to explore the unique coastline, we have the perfect option for you! On this Vila Franca do Campo Islet boat tour you get to admire the unique islet of Vila Franca do Campo on a fun boat ride. Enjoy the ride while having the best view of the Azores!
This fun ride starts at the Marina of Vila Franca do Campo, usually in the afternoon. Here you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced crew for this ~3 hour tour. Come on board the fast and stable RIB boat that will take you safely around the island to explore the coastline.
On this Vila Franca do Campo islet boat tour, we will take you straight to the famous islet that is famous for the broad variety of flora and fauna and the fascinating volcanic geology. Your skipper will take you on a fast ride to reach the harbor of the islet, during which you can enjoy the fresh wind in your hair.
Once we reach the islet, you can go off the boat and explore the volcanic landscapes. You have 1,5-hour time to walk around and be fascinated by the local nature. The islet is blessed with plants like the endemic Azorean Heather, Firetree and many more, that make it habitable for bird species like Buzzards, Sanderlings, Wagtails and many more.
If you are a fan of nature and the sea, you will love this Vila Franca do Campo islet boat tour! Bring your friends and family to enjoy this amazing experience in one of the most amazing natural environments of the Azores! This tour only takes place from October to April.
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A local marine expert will tell you everything about the birds you find along the experience;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.