Are you ready for a surf experience in Sagres?
If you’re on holidays around the region of Sagres
, you probably already noticed that a lot of people around there carry surfboards to the beach. Do you know why? Sagres is one of the best surf spots
in the Algarve! So if you love the sea and the sun, let’s go for a day of surfing in Sagres!
This fun activity starts from a hostel in Sagres, in the centre of the city. From here, you will meet the rest of the group of maximum 8 people as well as your local surf instructors. Once everybody arrived, let’s get on board the van to drive to the surf spot of the day. The surf guides will check conditions to find the beach either at the south coast or the west coast with the best waves for you!
This full-day of surfing in Sagres includes 2 surf lessons of about 1,5 hours each. It doesn’t matter if you already have some experience or an absolute beginner - the lesson will be adapted to each individual level, to make sure everybody will have a super fun time during this activity.
Find out what all the fuss around surfing is about and learn surfing during this fun day. Surfing is a very fun sport to learn, and with the help of the experienced surfers, you will get the hang of it quickly! If it’s your first time, you will have a theoretical introduction at the beach before hitting some good waves.
After the activity, you can stay at the beach or catch a ride back in the van to the hostel in Sagres. Food and drinks are not included, so we recommend bringing some snack and water to make sure you have enough energy for a surf experience in Sagres. So, what do you say? Let’s go surfing!
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wave conditions for surfing;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for surfing is included: instructor, surf board, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water.