Are you ready for a surf class in Cascais?
Surfing is a fun sport that is becoming more and more popular. If you love being active in nature and connecting with the sea, it’s a great sport for you! This surf lesson in Cascais is an amazing opportunity to try out surfing for the first time or improve the skills during your stay in Portugal!
This 2-hour surf class in Cascais usually takes place at Guincho beach, but depending on the conditions and/or tides, we can also move to another surf spot where the waves are better. Within Cascais we can come and pick you up to bring you to the beach, just let us know your address in the notes of booking. Your experienced surf instructors will make sure we always take you to the beach with the best conditions of the day!
Before venturing out to the sea to jump on your boards, you will have a short theoretical introduction to the basics of surfing at the beach. If you already have some surf experience, the instructor can give you some useful tips to improve your skills in the waves. Beginners will stay in the white water to practice standing up on the board with the help of local surf guides. If you’re advanced you can paddle further out and catch some green waves.
The feeling of gliding on the waves is something magical, and we’re sure everybody will fall in love with this unique activity. Surfing in Cascais is suitable for all levels of experience and ages (minimum age is 7 years), so feel free to bring along your friends and family. The surf class takes place with a maximum of 15 people, to make sure it is a safe and unique experience.
There is also the possibility to book private surf lessons
. If you are interested in this option, feel free to send us an email to [email protected]
. What are you waiting for? Get ready to enjoy your time in the sea during this surf class in Cascais!
- In small groups, more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wave conditions for surfing;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for surfing is included: instructor, surfboard, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- Before getting into the water, you'll have a brief beach class to learn the basics or refresh your knowledge;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 7 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- After booking, we will contact you about the exact location and time, because this depends on the conditions;