Are you ready for the super yacht in Alicante?
Is there a better way to explore the Alicante coastline than on your own super yacht together with your friends and family? This super yacht in Alicante is the best option to really get to know the region, and to do so in the most stylish way possible.
If you want to feel like you are in another era, having a cocktail or drink in wooden furniture with red carpets and perfectly preserved lounges is for you. Discover luxury in our 72-foot super yacht to enjoy the Mediterranean soul with friends, family or a surprise at a company lunch or dinner. Just like VIP! You will have a spectacular living experience on board the exclusive Astondoa 72. Spend hours on our luxury yacht and discover the amazing Balearic Islands or Alicante's long coast with full commodities on board at your own pace!
You will be greeted by your private skipper and guide on a super yacht with space for up to 12 people. Onboard, you can really make yourselves comfortable, be it out on the spacious sundeck, in the shade or even on the inside of the yacht. You will feel delighted enjoying the sun and the sea with soft drinks and breakfast on the super yacht in Alicante.
So make sure to bring your entire group to enjoy a few hours or even a full day out at sea together. This super yacht in Alicante is probably one of the best ways to spend a day during your stay in Alicante, so make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity! Join us now and surprise your loved ones with this unique experience.
Please be aware that fuel is not included. The boat usually consumes around 350 litres per hour of navigation.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- On board of the luxurious yacht you can relax on the spacious deck and listen to some music over the high-quality sound system;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- Soft drinks and breakfast included;
- Not included: Fuel, marine port stay, chef.
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.