Are you ready for Sailing in Rio de Janeiro?
Are you ready to go sailing in Rio de Janeiro to explore the fascinating city skyline from the sea? On the comfortable sailboat you can relax and leave all your worries on land, while cruising past some of the most famous landmarks of Rio during this boat trip.
This tour to go sailing in Rio de Janeiro starts at the Marina da Glória, easy to reach from all over the city. Here you will meet your friendly and local skipper who will welcome you on their lovely sailboat. Get comfortable and ready to enjoy a unique view over the city for the next 3 hours. The boat has space for up to 10 people, so it’s a nice and relaxing atmosphere on board.
From the Marina, the skipper will take you all around the city to show you some of the most iconic tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro. Get your cameras out to take some photos of the places we pass by like Sugarloaf Mountain, Fortaleza da Lage, Praias Adam and Eve, Museu de Arte Contemporânea - MAC, Fortaleza São João, Fortaleza Santa Cruz, Praias de Icaraí, São Francisco and Jurujuba as well as Ilha de Boa Viagem.
During the sailing in Rio de Janeiro you will get to know some of the less known areas around the coastline of the city. The sailing tour will give you an even better overview of the surrounding area. It is a great way to spend some hours at sea with your friends and family. Some drinks and snacks are also included in this sailing experience in Rio.
What are you waiting for? Explore the city on a boat and come sailing in Rio de Janeiro!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Some drinks and snacks are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;