Are you ready for a private solar boat in Tavira?
If you would like to explore the region around Tavira and the cute little villages around it with your loved ones, this private solar boat in Tavira is the best option for you! On this private solar boat tour in Tavira, or better to say, Algarve’s Venice, we will take you to the most beautiful spots on the coast!
Come on board our electrical boat powered only by solar energy from Cais de Tavira for this 2-hour private boat tour. Our friendly crew knows the region like no other and will take you to the most beautiful places.
During this private solar boat tour in Tavira, we will pass by the historical part of Tavira and the fishing villages of Cabanas or Santa Luzia. You'll also cruise by the Ferreira Neto camp, an old tuna fishing community, the oyster ponds, and the local salt pans.
We will stop for a refreshing dive in the sea and visit different islands around the region. Feel free to explore the crystal clear waters of the island. We might find an opportunity to observe some flamingos. Tavira's private solar boat includes water, wine, and dry fruit.
You can book this private solar boat for you and your group of friends and family of up to 10 people.
By choosing this solar boat tour, you are also able to enjoy the perks of a boat tour without harming the environment. The private solar boat in Tavira is very eco friendly and the best way to explore the region around Tavira!
What are you waiting for? Get your friends and family and join us now on this private solar boat in Tavira!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Includes water, wine, and dry fruit.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.