Are you ready for a Polignano a Mare cave tour?
This boat tour will take you to visit the amazing coastline of Polignano. Along the coastline of Polignano a Mare, there are impressive caves to observe closely. The coastline of Polignano, due to the natural erosion of the sea, has unique grottos and beautiful cliffs.
The only way to visit the caves of Polignano a Mare, is by taking one of the boat trips. This cruise will take you to discover the caves of Ardito, Azzurra, Cala Ponte, Caverna dei Colombi, Chiari di Luna, Colonna d’ Ercole, Domenico Modugno, Grotta cappella di Cristo, Grotta delle Rondinelle, Grottone, Grotta Piana, Bastione Santo Stefano, Grotta Arcivescovado, Grotta Palazzese, Grotta Favale, Grotta S. Pietro e Paolo, Grotta delle monache, Grotta San Gennaro, Grotta della Colonna, Grotta di Sella, Lama Monachile, Portalga, Santa Caterina and Scoglio dell’eremita.
On this cave tour, there's time to swim on the most beautiful spot. We will also provide a tasty aperitif and a glass of prosecco, to celebrate life. We will stop by of the most beautiful places along the Polignano coast, where you can go to the toilet if necessary.
Expect to discover the most beautiful hidden treasures of Polignano a Mare. On this tour will show you the beautiful scenery over the coastline and explore many caves. The cave tour takes around one hour and a half, but the memories will remain forever.
This tour depends on sea weather conditions, if we can’t do the tour for any reason we will inform you when possible. The meeting point is at Abbazia di San Vito, Polignano a Mare.
- This Polignano cave tour will take you along the most impressive caves;
- We will stop for a swim on one of the most beautiful spots;
- Make fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Aperitif and a glass of Prosecco or water is provided;
- It’s permitted to bring your own drinks;
- Check-in should be done at Abbazia di San Vito in Polignano a Mare 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.