Are you ready for your PADI Open Water diver in Athens?
If you’re on holidays around Athens, and always wanted to do your Open Water Certificate, this is the perfect chance! Come and do your PADI Open Water diver in Athens at the most beautiful spots around the coast together with experienced guides! This PADI Open Water diver in Athens takes place at the diving centre in Nea Makri, just outside of Athens. Here you will learn all the theory about scuba diving as well as get familiar with the full diving equipment. The diving school has a lot of experience and you will be in the best handy to get your first diving certificate in Athens!
The experienced guides will take you out to do several dives around the region of Nea Makri in the warm and crystal-clear waters. The dives usually take place around Schinias Bay and Cape Marathon, where we know many dive sites. Here you can practice your diving skills until you feel safe enough and get your PADI Open Water diver certificate. After you’ve accomplished the course you can continue your diving career everywhere else around the world!
At the end of the course, you can take home your certification card as well as the training materials in case you forget something! During the course, the instructors will also take photos and videos of the dives, and send them to you afterwards for free! This PADI Open Water diver in Course is the perfect way to get the certificate in a relaxed and fun atmosphere during your stay in Athens!
What are you waiting for? Come and have 3-4 days full of fun, adventure and new learnings and make your PADI Open Water diver in Athens to set the ground for your future diving career!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;