Are you ready for an Island boat trip from Athens?
Are you on holidays in Athens
? Would you like to escape the vibrant city life for a day and explore the islands around the Greek capital? This Island boat trip from Athens is the best way to spend a refreshing day out at sea and get to know the amazing islands Hydra, Poros and Aegina!
For this cruise in Athens, you will be picked up at your accommodation (please mention your address at the booking notes) and taken to the harbour to board the boat. This Island boat trip from Athens takes place on a fast and stable speed boat that will take you for an adventure at sea. The speed boat has space for a small group of 5 people.
Get ready to admire the impressive coastline and islands around Athens. During this boat tour, we will visit some of the most famous ones in the Saronic Gulf. First off we will take you to Hydra Island, where you can go on land and stroll through the streets of Hydra.
Next stop is Poros island so you can feel the historical vibe of the old town and the Old Watch. Feel free to go to a typical restaurant for a Greek lunch during this stop (lunch not included), before we continue the tour to the Island of Aegina. Some food and drinks are included during the tour, but you can always bring your own as well.
On Aegina Island you can enjoy the last hours of the day, maybe get ice cream or take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea. After this 10-hour tour full of new and exciting impressions, we will cruise back to Athens during sunset.
This full-day Island boat trip from Athens is a great way to spend a relaxing day on the sea and do some sightseeing at the same time. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this unique experience and join us now!
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;