Are you ready to go fishing in the Blue Coast?
Fishing in Setúbal and Sesimbra is one of the most fun activities you can do around Lisbon! Come with us for an exciting experience and make your friends and family happy with a freshly caught fish for dinner!
Captain Vitor and his friendly and experienced crew will welcome you for this fun 6-hour fishing tour. Come on board of our modern fishing boats, fully equipped with modern fishing gear for a half day at sea. Once everybody is comfortably seated, off we go (there is space for up to 8 people). Enjoy the view over the horizon in the warm colors of the morning sun.
During this unique and top quality fishing experience we will always go to the best spots where you can catch the biggest trophy. Captain Vitor has a lot of experience and loves sharing his knowledge with everybody, abouth the sea conditions, the especies and techniques. You will definitely learn a lot about the region and about fishing in general. During the boat ride, you can also enjoy the view over the coastline of Portugal and Setúbal district. We might even come across some friendly dolphins greeting us along the way! Even people who don't want to fish will have a blast during the boat trip!
Depending on the season, on these tours we usually catch fish like Red Snapper, Seabream, European Seabass, Blue and Mako Shark, Tuna and more. There are many different techniques you can use, like jigging, spinning and others. This fishing tour doesn’t require any previous experience, since Captain Vitor will always be by your side to help out.
After all this fun, you will get hungry. But don't worry, we will serve an invigorating catering onboard.
What are you waiting for? Bring your friends and family and come with us to go fishing in Setúbal and Sesimbra. Relax, enjoy the fascinating view and learn a lot about the region and fishing!
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- Be surprised by the broad variety of fish the region provides;
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of Experience and also for groups. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything.
- 6 hours fishing tour;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, individual fishing licence (mandatory in Portugal), insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, top gear and bait;
- You can take your catch of the day home for a nice BBQ or simply capture and release;
- We'll serve snacks and drinks;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost.
- We recommend bringing hat, sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.