Are you ready for a Búzios Boat Tour?
Búzios is one of the paradisiacal resorts on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro
. It’s a beautiful place to spend some beach time, and a Must-See during your stay in Brazil.
During your stay here, don’t miss out on this fun Búzios Boat Tour to explore the coastline and some of the most amazing beaches of the area.
Meet your friendly and experienced crew at the Pier do Centro in Búzios. Here you will come on board of the comfortable schooner boat, where you can take a seat and relax for the next 3 hours. This is the perfect setting to explore the shore of Búzios in a relaxed and comfortable manner. Make sure to bring a camera to capture the beauty of this paradise.
During the Búzios Boat Tour the skipper will sail along some of the most beautiful beaches and bays of the area, like Ilha do Caboclo, Praia dos Búzios, Praia dos Ossos, Praia da Azedinha, Praia de João Fernandes, Ilha Branca, Praia de Baía Formosa, Enseada de Manguinhos, Praia da Tartaruga, Praia dos Amores and Praia do Canto.
Of course there will also be time for a swim in the crystal clear waters of Búzios during this tour. Snorkeling equipment is available for rent on board. Please also don’t forget to bring 10 BRL to check-in, as this boat tax is not included in the price.
This Búzios Boat tour is a great way to really get to know the region around Rio de Janeiro while at the same time escaping the hustle and bustle of the tourist destinations. Bring your family and friends and join us now!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;