Are you ready for a Benagil boat tour from Albufeira with Kayak or SUP?
This Benagil boat tour from Albufeira with Kayak or SUP is certainly one of the most fun ways to really visit the Benagil cave and explore the fascinating rock formations. It combines a relaxing boat tour along the coast with the adventure of paddling in a Kayak or on a SUP Board really close to the impressive caves and grottos!
Come on board of the big and safe boat at the Albufeira Marina to start this 3,5-hour adventure
from Albufeira to Benagil. This Benagil boat tour from Albufeira with Kayak or SUP will take you from Albufeira along the coast all the way to the famous Benagil cave. On the way there you will be able to admire a lot more impressive caves and grottos, as the Algarve coast is blessed with these unique rock formations.
After a boat trip of about 40 minutes we will anchor and you have the choice of going out on the sea on a Kayak or SUP Board. Both sports are very easy to learn and a lot of fun! We have single and double kayaks available onboard, so you can choose whatever you prefer. There are 10 SUP Boards, and of course you can also go with two people on one board as well if you feel like it.
Kayak and SUP are both very easy and no previous experience is needed. The experienced guides on board will happily tell you the basics of both sports and give you some tips, and then you can go and paddle close to the coast. With Kayak and SUP you can get a lot closer to the caves and grottos than with a boat, which is why it’s the perfect way to really get to know the Algarve coastline.
What are you waiting for? Bring your whole family and friends (minimum age 4 years) and join us for this fun Benagil boat tour from Albufeira with Kayak or SUP to explore the coastline!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 4 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;