Ready for the Algarve Boat Festival on a private boat?
One stage, multiple dance floors and the western Algarve composing the scene. This innovative concept of multiple private parties, together, for a single show, like a drive-in festival instead of a cinema where the cars are boats. Physical distance and open-air are guaranteed. Festival-goers join on their own boat, whether theirs or rented. Want to rent yours? Read further!
Are you ready for this innovative concept? One stage, multiple dance floors. At sea. Physical distance and open-air guaranteed. The best way to enjoy this festival? On your private boat! We have rigid-inflatable boats, motor catamarans, luxury yachts, sailing yachts, you name it!
For this fourth edition of the Algarve Boat Festival, on August 27th from 15h to 18h, with all guns a-blazin, our most exquisite lineup!! DJ Vibe and Rui Vargas! None other than 2 pioneers of dance music and unquestionably THE most influential djs/musicians to have ever rocked a dance floor in the Portuguese club scene!
Send us your inquiry to [email protected]
, and we will send you the boat options we have for your group! Let us know if you want to depart from Lagos or Portimão, and how many will join the party!
This private boat rental is from 14:45 to 18h45, so you can enjoy some time before the Festival , which is from 15h30 to 18h30 in front of Praia Dona Ana.
This experience allows you to participate with your chartered boat and includes:
- Private boat, just for your group of friends
- There's a toilet on board
- Bar service
- Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks.
Book your private boat now, we only have a few boats available. Come and enjoy this unique festival on your private boat!
Basic Safety Rules:
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed in moderation.
- It is strictly forbidden to jump into the water in the festival area. Outside the are, the rules of each boat apply.
- The consumption of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances is prohibited.
- The skipper will follow the route and training directions indicated by the organization.
- Please read the full Code of Conduct here.