Are you ready for an awesome team building in Alicante?
Are you visiting Alicante
with a big group of people and are you looking for something fun to do? Don’t look any further, because we introduce to you the coolest and funniest way to explore Alicante
, where team spirit
and lots of fun will be ensured
! Invite your “tribe”
for this team building activity in Alicante!
This team building in Alicante will take about 2 hours in total on Playa de San Juan, Playa de Almadraba or Playa del Postiguet (depending on where the sea conditions are the best). First, you will have the opportunity to construct a raft together with your team! This will take approximately 1 hour and after that, you can try if it floats well in the sea!
If that isn’t enough, you can choose to either do stand-up paddle, kayaking or Big SUP! Have you never done one of these activities before? Don’t worry, our experienced and friendly native guides will teach you everything you should know.
This team building in Alicante can be done with a small or a big group of people! Did you know that we can do this activity with a capacity of up to 300 people?
So what are you waiting for? Join us on this great team building event in Alicante and get to know your friends or colleagues a little bit better!
- Doing this team building in Alicante is a great way to get to do something fun together with your team and enjoy the coast of Alicante at the same time
- This activity does not require any previous experience; our professional instructors are always happy to help so that everyone can enjoy doing stand-up paddle, kayak or Big SUP;
- Don’t worry about taking pictures; we will take them for you and send them afterwards;
- Our friendly local guide knows all the secrets of the coastline around Costa Blanca and is happy to share them with you!
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel; we recommend to wear a t-shirt as well because the sun can be very strong;
- This team building event in Alicante includes an experienced guide, all equipment, life jackets and insurances;
- The team building event does not include food and drinks, but feel free to bring your own (we recommend bringing some water);
- It is also possible to do either one of the activities;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before the start of the activity;
- The exact location will be given one day before (depending on the sea and weather conditions);
- Detailed information about the tour-operator, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.