Are you ready for a sailing tour from Portimão to Benagil?
Algar de Benagil, or as it’s commonly known Benagil cave,
is one of the top attractions in the Algarve. This sea cave with a little beach inside and a big hole in the ceiling through which you can see the clear blue sky attracts thousands of tourists every year. On this sailing tour from Portimã to Benagil you can explore the fascinating rock formation on a relaxing cruise.
Meet your friendly and local crew at the Marina in Portimão
and come on board the big and comfortable catamaran. Take a seat in the sun or shade, grab a refreshing drink from the bar
and get ready for some incredible views over the Algarve
coast for the next 3,5 hours! There are also sunbathing nets at the front where you can soak up the Portuguese sunshine during the Benagil caves boat tour!
During this sailing tour from Portimão to Benagil, we will take you for a beautiful cruise along some of the most amazing spots along the Algarve coastline. Get your cameras out to capture beautiful beaches like Carvoeiro, Algar Seco and the Alfanzina Lighthouse.
The highlight of this tour will be the visit to the famous Benagil cave. Seeing this grotto from upfront will surely be a magical moment! Afterwards we will pass by Marinha Beach and anchor at the coves of João de Arens.
Here you can swim in the cristaline water and refresh yourselves. We even have snorkeling equipment on board for you to explore the underwater world, as well as Stand-Up Paddle Boards to paddle really close to the beautiful coastline. Kids can enjoy the inflatable waterpark and parents can relax! Sounds like the perfect boat trip, right?
You will return to Portimão after this unique cruise full of new memories and with a camera full of amazing photos. Don’t miss out on this super fun sailing tour from Portimão to Benagil and make sure to bring your friends and family to share this great tour with!
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry. Drinks and snacks can be bought on board;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;