Are you ready for a private Alicante sunset boat trip?
The sunset in front of the amazing coast of Alicante
is simply breathtaking. Admire the unique skyline dipped in the most magical colors of the sunset while relaxing on board of a luxurious yacht on this private Alicante sunset boat trip. You'll have a luxurious ZAFFIRO 34. Cranchi with private skipper all for yourself and your group up to 11 guests.
Bring your group of friends and family to the modern Marina Deportivo de Alicante, the Port of Alicante, where you will meet your private skipper who will also be your guide during this cruise. Come on board of the stylish yacht with space for up to 11 people and all commodities you could wish for on deck. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset at sea.
Feel free to relax on deck in the sun or the shade, on the comfortable seats. From here you have the best view over the unique coastline which is even more beautiful during the last sunny hours of the day. This 2,5-hour private Alicante sunset boat trip will be an unforgettable experience during your holidays in Spain.
On board you have a bathroom as well as an outdoor shower and even a sound system to enjoy some music during the boat tour. Enjoy the privacy of having the entire yacht to yourselves. The local skipper will be happy to show you around the most beautiful spots along the coast, and if you have any questions, just ask away!
This private Alicante sunset boat trip is probably one of the best ways to end a day during your stay in Alicante, so make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity! Join us now and surprise your loved ones with this unique experience.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- On board of the luxurious yacht you can relax on the spacious deck and listen to some music over the high-quality sound system;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;