Are you ready for a Polignano a Mare boat rental?
This Polignano a Mare boat rental gives you the chance to enjoy the amazing coastline in your own way. This boat rental in Polignano a Mare for about one hour and a half always includes a skipper who will safely take you to discover the amazing caves and grottos. The private tour has space for up to 10 guests.
During the boat rental, the skipper will take you to visit to the caves of Polignano and stop for a swim. This private boat cruise will take you to discover the caves of Ardito, Azzurra, Cala Ponte, Caverna dei Colombi, Chiari di Luna, Colonna d’ Ercole, Domenico Modugno, Grotta cappella di Cristo, Grotta delle Rondinelle, Grottone, Grotta Piana, Bastione Santo Stefano, Grotta Arcivescovado, Grotta Palazzese, Grotta Favale, Grotta S. Pietro e Paolo, Grotta delle Monache, Grotta San Gennaro, Grotta della Colonna, Grotta di Sella, Lama Monachile, Portalga, Santa Caterina and Scoglio dell’eremita.
During the stop, we will provide you with an aperitif and a bottle of Prosecco. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks. This Polignano a Mare boat charter takes you to amazing caves and grottos, but you may choose your own pace too.
- This Polignano a Mare boat trip is great if you want to spend some quality time with your friends and family (Up to 10 people in total);
- The boat rental includes a local skipper who speaks English;
- We will provide an aperitif and a bottle of Prosecco. You can also stop any time to swim;
- Renting a boat is the best way to enjoy the fantastic coastline of the Polignano at your own pace.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Feel free to bring your own snacks or drinks;
- Check-in should be done at Abbazia di San Vito in Polignano a Mare 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.