Are you ready for a Lagos cave boat tour?
You probably already have seen some pictures of the fascinating rock formation of the Ponta da Piedade in Lagos. They are famous worldwide, but seeing the caves and grottos from up close is simply breathtaking. Join us for a Lagos cave boat tour to really get to know this natural wonder.
At the central Marina in Lagos
you will meet your crew and come on board of the comfortable boat for this 1-hour boat trip
. You can sit in the sun or the shade on deck of the small grotto boat with space for up to 9 people.
Once everybody is on board, off we go to visit the caves of Ponta da Piedade. On the way there you can enjoy the view over the stunning beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean. We will pass some of the marvellous beaches of Lagos like Praia Dona Ana. The Algarve coast has a lot to offer, and on this tour you can admire it all!
At the Ponta da Piedade you should get your cameras out! The beautiful caves and grottos are simply impressive and seem like painted in the cliffs. There are a lot of different caves and rock formations, some of which have curious names. Your local captain will tell you all about it!
This Lagos cave boat tour is a refreshing way to get out of the city and enjoy a short but unforgettable sightseeing tour (minimum age is 6 months). So what are you waiting for? Make the most of your holidays and join us now on this exciting boat ride in Lagos!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 months old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.