Are you ready for the dolphin route in Peniche?
Did you know that around Peniche, many species of dolphins
can be found? This tour dolphin watching in Peniche
will take you for a fun experience out in the Atlantic
. Seeing those mammals in their natural habitat is truly magical!
Join us for an amazing 2,5-hour speedboat tour in Peniche. Peniche is easy to reach from Lisbon, so it’s the perfect destination for a day trip during your stay in Lisbon. You’ll discover the local surf culture and enjoy the pure wind of the Atlantic.
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the speedy RIB with up to 14 spots. This boat is very fast and agile, making it the perfect boat tour to try to find some wild dolphins.
Dolphin watching in Peniche is a great way to observe these magical creatures in their natural environment. Thanks to the experienced crew, dolphins are found on almost all of the tours. However, since the dolphins are wild animals that are not being fed, it can’t be guaranteed 100%. It’s a true adventure.
The waters of the west coast of Portugal are a shelter and also a point of the passage of different sea animals, such as sharks, turtles, sea birds, and mainly cetaceans (dolphins and whales. The "Roaz Corvineiro" (Bottlenose Dolphin, Tursiops Truncatus) is the most seen species. They can reach an astonishing 4 meters in length and 45 years of age. They’ve been a constant presence in our waters a few years now. During this cruise, you will be able to meet these fun and friendly animals.
During the tour, you can also enjoy the impressive view over the coastline around Peniche and maybe even the Berlenga islands.
What are you waiting for? Dolphin watching in Peniche is a great experience for the entire family or group of friends, so make sure to join us now!
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- The dolphin watching tour will be accompanied by a marine expert who can tell you all the secrets about the animals and other life in the sea;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator