Are you ready for a coastal boat tour in Nazaré?
This coastal boat tour in Nazaré is the best way to escape the crowds for a bit and explore the impressive and famous coastline of Nazaré! Enjoy a fun boat ride while admiring the fascinating rock formations around Nazaré.
Our friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the fast and stable boat at the Porto de Abrigo in Nazaré. The boat has space for up to 12 people, so feel free to bring along your whole group of friends and/or family for this 40-minute coastal boat tour in Nazaré!
From the Harbour, we will start the fun boat ride along the impressive coast. If you’re into surfing you probably already heard of Nazaré. Sometimes there are famous giant waves that break around the fort of Nazaré, attracting the world’s best big wave surfers for breathtaking manoeuvres on one of the world’s biggest waves!
Of course this boat tour doesn’t take place when waves are this big ;) But the skipper knows the region very well and will be happy to share some insight tips about the wave and the region in general with you. The coast around Nazaré is very beautiful and you will be able to admire it during this tour. What are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this fun experience and join us for this coastal boat tour in Nazaré!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;