Are you ready for climbing by the sea and night hike in Sintra?
Can you imagine something more fun than spending half a day out in nature, exploring the unique region around Sintra and make memories that will last forever? Come with us to go climbing by the sea and on a night hike in Sintra to have a proper outdoor adventure!
For this 5-hour afternoon experience,
you will meet your friendly guides at the Cascais train station.
This activity usually starts around 16h30, so during the climbing by the sea and night hike in Sintra you will even be able to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the impressive coastline.
But first up is the rock climbing by the sea. You don’t need any experience
for this, but a little bit of adventure spirit comes in handy! The climbing spot in Cascais takes place over the sea, allowing you to enjoy a fabulous view over the coastline!
The experienced guides will be by your side and will make sure you will have a safe and fun climbing experience. Climbing by the sea in Cascais can be tiring, so to recharge your batteries, we will take you out to a typical Portuguese restaurant for a delicious dinner. All food and drinks are included, and we’re sure you will be delighted by the authentic food.
But the experience will not be over just yet! Let’s go for a night walk in the forest of Sintra, that is even more mystical under the starry sky. Look up and enjoy the clear skies full of stars and take in the special atmosphere of the forest at night. To end off this unforgettable climbing by the sea and night hike in Sintra, we will have a port wine tasting waiting for as at the end of the walk!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- A delicious dinner is included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.