Are you ready for a charter from Albufeira to Ria Formosa?
If you’re spending your holidays in Albufeira
, but would still like to explore the Natural Reserve of Ria Formosa, this charter from Albufeira to Ria Formosa is the best choice for you! Book your private yacht to explore the hidden secret of the Algarve
Meet your private skipper for the 7-hour boat tour at the Marina de Albufeira. Here you can come on board of the stylish and modern yacht with space for up to 10 people. The yacht has everything you could ask for - sun loungers, bathroom, lounge areas inside and outside and of course a professional crew to take care of you.
During this charter from Albufeira to Ria Formosa your skipper will take you all the way until we reach the famous Ria Formosa. This Natural Reserve outside of Faro is a piece of paradise with numerous islands, a beautiful scenery and a very interesting biodiversity. Ria Formosa is one of the most famous spots for bird watching in Portugal!
At Ilha Culatra we will make a quick stop, so you can enjoy a swim in the calm and warm waters of Ria Formosa. Feel free to do some snorkeling if you like. Sometimes you can even find seahorses in the Ria Formosa! Or simply enjoy the sun on the spacious and comfortable deck on your charter from Albufeira to Ria Formosa.
Some drinks and snacks are included during the tour, and there is a bar on your private boat where you can buy more drinks. You can bring food for lunch with you, or we can take you to a local restaurant (lunch not included). Please note that it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks on board.
After 7 hours of fun, you and your friends and family will return to the Marina de Albufeira, filled with amazing new memories that will last a lifetime. This full day charter from Albufeira to Ria Formosa is simply an unforgettable experience to share with your favourite people during your stay in the Algarve! When will you join us!?
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Observe rare and localized species that cannot be found anywhere near;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Some Drinks and Snacks are included and you can buy more on board;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;