Are you ready for a boat hire in Sesimbra?
If you would like to explore the region outside of Lisbon
at your own pace, this boat hire in Sesimbra is the perfect option for you and your group! Sesimbra
is famous for its lush landscapes and breathtaking coastline
, and a private boat tour is an unforgettable way to really get to know the region in a fun way. This private boat has space for up to 18 people and includes a private skipper
Meet your friendly and private skipper at the Porto de Abrigo in Sesimbra. Here you and your friends and family (maximum 18 people) will come on board of the comfortable RIB boat. Your local skipper knows the most spectacular hidden spots of the region and will be happy to show them to you. During the 3-hour boat trip, you will be able to really grasp the natural beauty of this marvellous area.
Some of the highlights you will get to enjoy is the view over the marvellous coast of Arrábida, with its hidden caves and the famous Cabo Espichel. If you would like to visit some secluded beaches, just let your skipper know and he will show you the best secret spots where you can take a refreshing dive.
Can you imagine something more fun than spending a few unforgettable hours surrounded by your favourite people on board of your private boat? Right, we can’t imagine anything better either, so make sure you book your boat hire in Sesimbra now!
The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.